We remodeled this large 1980’s style kitchen and breakfast nook area. The original kitchen was dull, dark and dingy. The homeowners wanted a chef inspired kitchen while incorporating and maintaining the elegant and intricate attention to detail throughout the rest of the house. All cabinets and pulls were custom designed, built and finished by CBJ in our cabinet shop. There are so many high-end finishes and materials including stone, metal and wood elements which create a luxurious and cohesive look.
- Full overlay cabinets with brass and brushed nickel inlays done by hand.
- Custom made brushed nickel and brass pulls on cabinets.
- Seamless Terrazzo countertops.
- Walnut molding/trim – split faced stone on soffits and walls.
- Multicolored glass tile backsplash with brass edging.
- Focal point behind range: multicolored glass tile surrounded by imported antique mirror subway tile from Italy.
- Wallpaper/Acoustic Fabric /Padded Wall for soundproofing.
- Brass molding around window and wall corners.
- Large island with built-in microwave, beverage center and fridge drawers.
- Custom built banquette and table. Emperador marble tabletop with brass edging.
- Pantry next to kitchen has lighted appliance cabinet.
- Triple door commercial refrigerator with custom cabinet panels.
- Reconfiguration of kitchen which now opens to living area.
- Cool white LED lighting on moulding highlights the beautiful split-stone on soffits.
- New doors and windows increased the spectacular views from this room.