This Memorial Villages kitchen project is totally custom down to the last details, including custom designed and made cabinetry by our company. The result of this project is a free flowing space that appears to bring the outside in. It is aesthetic and functional. The mixture of the natural colors and finishes in the kitchen create a relaxing and calming atmosphere. From the custom built and custom stained cabinets we tailor made this kitchen to fit the customer’s needs. The Memorial Villages is a collection of six independent villages: Hunters Creek, Piney Point, Hedwig, Bunker Hill, Spring Valley, and Hilshire.
- All new custom maple contemporary cabinets with shaker style doors designed and built by CBJ. Some of the cabinets have glass inserts some with Flemish glass inserts adding architectural interest.
- Featured stone wall in the kitchen is a beautiful focal point. This stone comes in different sizes and thickness and was installed to replicate stone used in the homes entryway.
- A limestone countertop on the kitchen island contrasting the white granite used on other counter areas.
- LED Lighting used in recessed cans and pendants for energy efficiency.
- A utility room next to the kitchen was also remodeled featuring: custom cabinetry – built and painted by CBJ, new window, broom closet for storage, washer and dryer and a custom hanging rod
- New doors and windows across the back and along the side street. Full view doors and windows allow for maximum visibility into the backyard for the chef when preparing meals.
- Remodeled an enclosed back porch to make it into a beautiful office study overlooking the expansive backyard with all of its amenities.