This kitchen remodel Memorial area in Houston was part of a whole house reconfiguration and interior remodel. In addition to the kitchen, a pantry was created for additional storage using space under the staircase.Two custom cherry cabinets designed and built by CBJ, an entertainment center in the breakfast area and a custom cabinet that surrounds 2 large wine coolers. A wall was removed to open up the kitchen to media room. We built a 42“ bar for serving and seating.
- Custom built cherry cabinetry maximized storage and provided continuity between 3 rooms.
- In the kitchen, top cabinets with glass doors allowed the client to display china and glass items around the kitchen.
- A 42“ bar was added for serving and seating.
- Two additional custom cabinets were designed and built; an entertainment center in the breakfast area and a custom cabinet that surrounds 2 large wine coolers.
- A pantry was created under the stairwell and made great use of somewhat unusable space.