We completely gutted this Bunker Hill master bath and both walk-in closets and updated them with new cabinetry, fixtures, tile and countertops. We maximized the efficiency of our client’s closets to utilize the 10’ ceilings. We ripped out the previous glass block shower enclosure to transition to a more modern look and feel. All finishes were updated from brass to polished nickel. The porcelain tiles mimic marble, but with less maintenance and expense. We created numerous custom closet features built in house to maximize space and efficiency (drawer dividers, pullouts, closet accessories). The clients are extremely pleased with how the spaces look and function.
- Drawer dividers for ties
- Two custom his and hers vanities
- Custom docking drawer for hair dryer
- Custom cabinetry and trim around an oval window
- Specialty closet accessories (pull out mirrors, valet rods, tie racks)
- Custom closet cabinetry to utilize the vertical space to suit their individual needs
- Beautiful polished nickel fixtures and hardware