This Lakes on Eldridge remodel remediated immediately after Hurricane Harvey (de-humidifiers, fans, microbial spray and removing all water damaged items from the home). Our scope included laying all new engineered wood floors throughout the entire first floor, all new base cabinets, re-painted the first floor walls, new countertops, backsplashes and all new interior doors. The clients were extremely pleased with the quick turn around and professionalism of our staff and subcontractors. They were very happy with the amount of items that we were able to re-use and save to save them money.
- This house was damaged by flooding from Hurricane Harvey. All kitchen and bathroom cabinets were designed and built in our cabinet shop.
- The style, molding and color of the new base cabinetry and the kitchen island perfectly match the existing upper cabinetry.
- Home features 7 ½” wide engineered Acacia wood floors, a beautiful and durable product.
- New granite countertops, subway tile backsplash and bronze accent tile in the kitchen and butler’s pantry.
- LED under cabinet strip lighting installed.